miércoles, 11 de abril de 2018


Travel to Riosucio


Hello, my name is Jhordan. I am an industrial engineering student at Icesi University.
I consider myself a reserved person but considered to be a good person with those around me. Among what I like are the Deportivo Cali, motorcycles and discover new places. That's why I like to travel by motorcycle, visited Pereira, Cartago, Armenia and other places. Usually, when I take a long trip I like to travel early and arrive early to have a coffee; always wearing a good dress, to be cold in the morning, gloves and other comfortable clothing to handle. I also usually try the food from other places and get to know the typical dishes of those places.
I wish to write this blog that the travel experience was important for me. Besides being a little planned trip for its development it was very interesting with distinctive moments in different places. The trip was made the last week of holidays, lasted one week, with two destination points, which were Riosucio Caldas and the Valle del Cauca Eagle.
The trip begins in Cali on Monday at 5 a. M., It seemed to be a rainy day like what it had been in the last days, that's why I wear two jackets and thick pants to avoid the cold of dawn. First I will have to travel approximately 2 hours with 20 minutes to get to Cartago and divert to the first stop of the trip. The weather was close to half the time, because from Tuluá there was a slight breeze, but it does not let you advance much on the route. Arrive in Cartago at approximately 7:30 a.m. and for the birthday, it looks like a bakery to take a red with two empanadas. Immediately there was a strong storm in Cartago and I waited an hour to continue my trip. When the rain is about to arrive at 9:40 am arrive at the Eagle Valley, this is the place of residence of my mother and brothers.

Already in this place we took advantage and visited some cases and grandparents, it was very good to try the new stew of my friends and the rich ones that prepare the grandmother. Until that moment we had not planned to travel to Riosucio, however today we are informed that my Father, who lives in Cali, had planned to visit the Riosiucio family. Immediately, there was a motivation to accompany them and we began to manage the resources and prepare them for the trip.
In total we would be 6 people who went by Riosucio, three came from Cali, and in the Eagle we were 3 brothers. In principle of the three in the Eagle two people would travel by motorcycle to the destination and another would find the others in Carthage. For this we left the Águila at 6:30 am and at 9:00 am the meeting would take place in Cartago. From there my brother and my person traveled by motorcycle on the Carthage-la Virginia-old Anserma-Riosucio Caldas route.


It should be noted that you did not visit Riosucio more than 12 years ago. Therefore, I did not know the route and you had to use technology to not divert us to an unknown route. Initially after the Virginia, the track is straight and the counterflow direction, however, was in service and had to make 3 stops of traffic control. Then the ascent to Anserma began, it was a quite complicated route that became a backflow and increased in an exhausting and very slow one.



Finally, we are already in the mountain of the mountain range and we stop them, we take certain photos and we enjoy the landscape. It is less than an hour to reach the destination. We stumbled upon a toll road and for road control things and others the police did not check us in and we realize that we came from the Valley we did the necessary things all our suitcases and the bike. At the end we arrived at Riosucio near 2:30 pm. We were there for a full day and on Saturday we returned to El Águila my brother and me. I slept there and the next day at dawn I returned to Cali.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario